At Go Traffic Management we provide specialist traffic management solutions, including high quality temporary traffic management to a broad spectrum of industries. With a wealth of industry experience behind our teams we provide a bespoke and fully managed solution that can be relied upon.
With 6 depots covering the North West, Yorkshire, Midlands and South West, GTM can provide a responsive traffic management solution throughout the UK. We are proud to have long standing working relationships with the major utility contractors in the UK and ever-increasing customer base ranging from local authorities, county councils to major infrastructure projects and associated customers who require specialist advice when working on the public highway.
This is demonstrated by our growth & market position
- We pay particular attention to our people selection process and have a very low staff churn
- Command a workforce of 100+ personnel
- Focus on the Utilities sector providing TM in rural and urban conurbations
- Major Projects – Integrated Structures, Metrolink, BAM, Trafford Line
- Work collaboratively with our client’s, dovetailing their needs with our capabilities
- Finding solutions that work and are sustainable
- We do not outsource any TM activities
- All assets and equipment used are owned by GTM
- Extensive young fleet with an average age of 18 months that includes:
- IPV’s, 4×4’s and tail-lifts with high visibility branding
- Innovative and environmentally friendly equipment:
- Variable Message Signs (VMS) are Solar Powered
- Traffic lights operate on long life gel batteries
- Offer full 24/7/365 cover
Fully managed traffic management solution
With today’s ever-increasing burden on companies to comply with a whole range of complex regulatory requirements; Go Traffic Management can provide you with a unique and fully compliant service that can be relied upon.
We are proud to have long standing working relationships with the major utility contractors in the UK and ever-increasing customer base ranging from local authorities, county councils to major infrastructure projects and associated customers who require specialist advice when working on the public highway.
- Scheme Management
- Framework Management
- Event Management
- Collaborative working
- Site Surveys to Design
- BIM/3D Design
- 24Hr Emergency Response
We understand the ever changing environment surrounding temporary traffic management and our customer needs. We are committed to delivering a service that is dependable for all of our clients and we are adept at working with Services Level Agreements (SLA’s). Our aim is to continually improve all our services and strive to provide new and innovative ideas to the industry to maintain our credibility and high standards.
Please see our service page to read more about what we can offer.
We always aspire to be our customers provider of choice, if faced with a choice they would choose GTM.
GTM – Go Traffic Management Ltd is a subsidiary company of Gallagher Utility Services Group Ltd and was launched as a separate legal entity in April 2014 and has been in operation since 2007.
Work we’ve completed for happy clients
The latest news from Go Traffic Management
Keep up to date on industry news and the latest at GTM